Monday 29 July 2013

Never clean the house

A visiter to the house saw a part-finished drawing of a dog on the floor and a price flyer lying around. She took the flyer home and would now like me to do a drawing of her mothers dog for Christmas. And my mother tells me to tidy up after myself more...

In addition to this, she would also like me to do a drawing of her cat. Eek.

Dogs - yes, horses - yes, cats - ...?

I tried to draw a cat a long time ago, and it went badly. Cats are too fluffy, too small and too hard to photograph. I am not the cat whisperer. But I will try, and have warned the client that it might not come out actually looking like a cat. Luckily she knows cats aren't my forte and understands I find them hard to draw, and will be perfectly happy with just the dog drawing if it all goes wrong once more.

Thank god for understanding clients!



No comments:

Post a Comment